ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Welcome

Welcome everyone, this web blog platform was created so that we can have a medium to communicate across the country. Please feel free to comment and send me pertinent information as we move forward. I hope to improve our way of communication and bring the community closer together. I will add more features to this web space as needed.

To the candidates, please send more information about yourself to fongcha@live.com to be added. If you have any questions regarding the election process please contact Dr. Chue Charlie Chang at chuechang@yahoo.com or your local representative (see list of election committee members below)

Click on the name of the candidates on the right for more information.

I am open to any suggestion and ideas to improve this experience. Please email me at fongcha@live.com. If you need to contact me by phone I can be reach at 916.452.3563.

Thank you,

Fong Cha








0 comments:

Post a Comment